Saturday, December 23, 2006

NERVOUS NOT PANIC

I had a pretty good scare tonite. About 1 1/2 weeks ago I noticed a lump in my upper thigh. Right next to my groin. It has bothered me since then. It hurts more as I work or walk around each day. Today my leg started going numb, my arm started hurting, then I got a headache. The headache lasted a very short time and then me face started tingling. Weird huh? I wondered what it was that was causing this. The first time it happened in the grocery store. Then it happened a little later when I got home. My kid wanted me to go get checked out so off we went to the emergency room. All I could think of was "Am I having a stroke?" Well we signed in and took a seat. If I was having a stroke I would have died while I waited. Then I get the nurse with an attitude from hell. Anything I said was met with a very sarcastic remark. I seen Britt look at me and I knew what she was thinking. She was waiting on me to go off on this guy. But I behaved. It's Christmas. Seen the Doc. He is mashing on my leg and telling me to lift it and twist it. He says it is tendenitis. How do you get that in your thigh? It ain't like I have been in the sex olympics lately or anything like that. Anyway he doesn't know where all the tingling in my are and head is from. They kept asking me about stress and my home life. NO I DID NOT HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!! I told them that several times. It wasn't panic. It was just plain weird. Why is my body tingling in places it never has before? I was ask questions about my home life or was the grocery store crowded? Yea it is Christmas but no panic attack. Sent me home after a pill and a perscription for some ease medicine. Guess I will live for now. But if any more strange tingling starts up it is off to the next hospital in line in Decatur. We will see if they think just because it is the holidays you have to be having a panic attack if something ain't feeling right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They have sex olympics? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things! Glad your OK and Merry Christmas Sis