Wednesday, December 20, 2006

CHRISTMAS TAGGED!

I have just been tagged! It didn't even hurt. Ok this is how it works. The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Ok everybody. I am new to blogging so I don't know a lot of people. So if I tag you don't wonder "Who the hell is this person?"

My Christmas Wishes:

1. For everybody, family and friends, to get along and be happy in their lives.
2. For my boss and anyone else that is suffering from any kind of cancer or illness to get well and be healthy.
3. For world peace.

My Christmas Don't Wants

1. NO MORE JUNK MAIL!!! This is a waste of good trees.
2. Men who think independent women are not interesting. Just because we can handle things ourselves don't mean we are total bitches!
3. For people to realize that full-figured women are the new perfect woman. Don't they know that the Barbie doll that they are with now will eventually look just like us!

Tagged: Gel, lifefeathers2000, gopher, texlahoma and yellowdog granny

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

ahhh tagged..ok..will do it today...happy blogging chirstmas..

Unknown said...

Excellent answers! If you continue blogging you'll wind up getting tagged with all kinds of Memes (things about you, you'll learn.) Happy holidays and hell yeah on the full figured woman thang

lilfeathers2000 said...

I do hope that folks realize us full figured gals are the best.
Thanks I have not been tagged since the book one. Merry Christmas.

Gordon said...

I'll get my tag done soon, would have done it last night but hmm only place I was last night was asleep...