Friday, February 9, 2007

Sick of Being Sick

Well the flu bug has bit me this time. I have been sick since Monday. There isn't a place on my body that doesn't hurt. Even the hair on my legs hurt. I worked on Monday and got up Tuesday and felt like I was dying. Went to the Dr. and got some meds. Ten pills cost me $50.00!! And that was with a drug card. I had to wait for 3 1/2 hours to see the dr. He said he had seen over 70 people that day. All with the flu or a virus similar to the flu. What do people without insurance do about being sick? Most people don't qualify for government help unless you have 5 kids by 5 different daddys. Anyway I feel a little better now. We had a little bit of freezing rain and sleet in North Alabama this morning. You would have thought that we were having a major winter storm. Wrecks everywhere because people wouldn't slow down or just stay off the bridges. And then they pre-empted The Young and The Restless for weather up-dates. Now get real people. After lunch everything melted off. No need to rearrange the tv shows. And just when I was waiting to see if Lauren would shoot Phyllis or Sheila. They look just alike since...........well you can tell I have been sick this week. But I will watch it tonight on the soap opera network. Really hated to see where Anna Nicole Smith died. I got tired of seeing her or hearing about her but she really died to soon. She was a very pretty girl who had a very dramatic life. Maybe she brought part of it on herself but she still had most of her life ahead of her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, heard you was feeling poorly, keep those virus bugs out Mount Hope way I sure don't need any! Lana's sick too, and now Donna's come down with the crud.

Unknown said...

So I guess you don't post anymore? and have come you haven't sent me any pics?