Sunday, November 26, 2006

JUST ME

I live in a very small community in North Alabama. I mean SMALL. I love it here. I grew up in Moulton, AL. That is a small town also but not as small. Everyone knows everyone here and everything you do. I mean everthing! Good thing my life is very BORING! Not really just pretty well the same thing day in and day out. I am a single parent to a beautiful 11 year old daughter. Most everthing I do includes her. I work in the chicken growing industry. The business I am employed at furnishes parts and supplies for commercial chicken houses. Lawrence County is one of the fastest growing areas for this business. I grew up working in my parents chicken house. I have four sisters. Two of them have a blog on this site. I have been reading theirs and thought I would try my hand at this. Maybe this can be an outlet for some thoughts and frustrations of my own. Give me a little time and I will try to see if my stories can be as interesting as some I have been reading.

2 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

I live in a small country town also...the only difference is everybody thinks they know what everybody else is doing and the reason why they are doing it.

Welcome to blogging :)

Punkins said...

Hi,

I live in a small town too. Just up the road from ya'll (Athens).

I like your blog. I have been reading Junebuggs for several weeks and am glad to see more Alabama women taking part in the blogging world.

I will stop by regularly.

I have a 10 yo daughter who thinks the world revolves around her too (where do they get these notions lol)

Punkins