Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

I've came home and started all over again. Why do women get to work and then go to our second job at home? Cook, wash clothes, get kids ready for school tommorrow .............. it never ends. I ask my daughter if she will take care of me as well as I have her when I get old. She probably already has a room reserved for me at the nursing home. Just 4 weeks until Christmas and I haven't even put up a tree yet. Well maybe I will get to this weekend. My sister Donna had a fun outing with her grandkids this past weekend. Most kids would not know what to do with a Christmas like we had when we were little. But they were the best. My daughter and I have a few traditions of our own. We always read The Night Before Christmas and the story of Christ birth out of the Bible on Christmas Eve. She always gets a new set of pajamas (I stole that one from Donna) and we always leave milk and cookies. Santa is getting older and a little heavy. Maybe we all need to find him a new snack to leave so he will be around a lot longer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogsphere. I always get Chane a pair of tacky Christmas boxers for his stocking. Don't know if I'm even going to have a tree this year, don't have time.

I I ever get caught up, I'll share some tips and tweaks with you for dressing up your site. Check out Blogrolling.com for an easy to add too blogroll for instance.

Have fun, there's some wonderful people out on the web and the best of them are bloggers

Unknown said...

PS: If you're wondering how I found you, that's one of the tweaks I was talking about...you can see every addy that visits, even the ones that don't leave a comment

Gordon said...

Hi to Junebugg's Sister, I feel for ya I truely do (jb j/k)..
Ah the wonders of sitemeter / other counters :D

texlahoma said...

We got our Christmas tree up, but the ice and snow hit before we got the outside lights up, maybe next week. Enjoy blogger.

yellowdoggranny said...

welcome to the dark side...any sister of junebuggs is a best friend of mine..our friend, ol lady in canada makes reindeer feed for santa's reindeer..
so glad you are joining our blogging family....happy blogging..